Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

blood pressure and coffee

Now, these things don't usually mix well, except in this blog.

First - I can now take your blood pressure. That's what 6 hours of clinicals will do for ya.

Second - check out this cool website I found in an e-mail I got http://www.963coffee.com/default.aspx Coffee that tastes good and provides a fair wage for the farmers in poverty-striken countries. Also, you can use this coffee to fund raise for groups going on missions trips and such. I know what I'll be getting my dad for Christmas...

1 comment:

Jesse Allen said...

What better way to combine two awesome things: coffee and Jesus.

I did the list of friends blogs by going to “Customize” at the top of my home page which leads you to the templates or layout tab in the settings. Here you can “Add a Page Element” to your layout, including a list of links.