Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

One Step Closer

Well, you all know of my goal of being that lady that makes the delicious cinnamon rolls. Probably because I'm related to you and I told you. If I didn't, I may have written a blog post about it, but I can't find it and am too lazy. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that now I'm one step closer to really being the lady that makes cinnamon rolls.

My favorite part of cinnamon roll making: the spreading of the butter, with my hands.
random note: how cute are the embroidered day-of-the-week towels we got for our wedding?


I only got a finished picture of these on my phone, so none on the blog post today. There are still some improvements to be made, but these are definitely better than the last batch I made! Making batch 2 tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Please tell me that you have tried the Clone of a Cinnabon recipe or are planning to. . .it has your name all over it! :-) Honestly, the dough in that recipe is the perfect sweet dough roll, and you could do whatever you like on the innards.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/clone-of-a-cinnabon/detail.aspx

Angela said...

That is the exact recipe I used :) just from a different site

Elizabeth said...

I guess I should have realized they looked amazingly similar. :-) What did batch 2 turn out like?