Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!

This Christmas was pretty low key. Unfortunately with my work schedule I couldn't get enough time off to go home this year (seriously, can't the sick people get their own meds? just kidding...) so we hung out here in Lubbock. We spent Christmas Eve with the grandparents and watched The Muppet's Christmas Carol (it's tradition).

This is what our Christmas breakfast looked like:
(homemade egg nog, fruit soup - not as good as mom's, bacon, and kuchen - not as good as dad's)

Outside Christmas morning looked like this:
(I haven't had a white Christmas since I was 11, so that was a fun treat)

And we looked like this:

We also went to Church, skyped my parents to open presents, had lunch with some friends, danced to Michael Jackson on the Wii, watched the Holiday, and had virtual play time with my nephew in Australia! and bonus, I was cancelled at work. All in all it was a great day. Now we're looking forward to Christmas in Montana 2012

No comments: