Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vancouver: Part 1

I made it! After a few tears, a 2.5 hour plane ride, 30 min taxi trip and dragging a suitcase through a cobblestone street I found my new home for the next 11 weeks.

So far I have learned that there are more coffee shops here than I'll probably have time for, the sushi here is great, and the city is very big, and only 2 bags full of stuff won't totally fill a room. Getting a tour was a little overwhelming just because I saw a lot and was told a lot of information, but it was good.

I can't wait to explore more of the city. Expect pictures hopefully in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You're going to have such a fantastic time! Enjoy being out of the heat for me!

Casey said...

aaah yay! I am so excited for you and cant wait to see ppictures :)