Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wanderlust


I really like looking up places that I want to travel. It's kind of a hobby of mine. I just google the names of random places, things to do in these places, how much plane tickets are. It's really unhealthy of me actually because it makes me want to drop out of school, quit reality and spend all my money. Nevertheless, here is a list of the top 5 places I want to go:

1) Taj Mahal - it was built in the 17th century by Shah Jahan for his wife. This huge white marble structure has dazzled people for ages and I've always wanted to see it in person.
2) Seattle, Washington - this is probably the most realistic on my list. I loved Portland and people have told me Seattle is better. I figure I'll love it, especially because of its plethora of coffee shops!
3) France - Eiffel Tower, anyone? This has been a life goal of mine since I was about 7
4) Sweden - I really want to go with my mom to see where we came from. My aunt and uncle went recently and actually visited with some distant relatives and said it was really great. 
5) Barbados - this is purely for the beaches. 

2 comments:

Sarah Rutledge said...

Let's go to seattle. and ps I just read your dislikes. You're ridiculous (in a good way)

Unknown said...

I'm hopefully going to Seattle for spring break...not that we have the same spring break, so that was pointless. Just thought I'd let you know....I do the same thing with looking up travel stuff constantly. I love you!