Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a day in the life of a nursing student

Now, I wish I could give you one simple outline of my day. But it's impossible. Needless to say there will be a lot of reading, a lot of class, a little whining, some laughing with my nursing school friends, various moments of mental anxiety and maybe some needle sticking.

It's all very exciting really. And totally overwhelming. The fact is I'm doing real things to real people now! Definitely a step up from pretending and/or watching movies. 

I think I'm learning a lot too. Not just about caring for people, health care, medicine and nursing plans but about myself and people. I learned I probably can't be an operating room nurse (although we'll see if I actually get into a real OR...) and I really value sleep. 

This is just a blog to get myself back in the blogging world after a 3 week hiatus, so expect some actually interesting blogs soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the word hiatus is one of my favorites of all time. good choice. can't wait to skype soon...i have so many stories...


te amo!