Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blown Away


I am constantly blown away by God. The stuff He does for me, or in spite of me, is incredible.

This year, my junior year of college, I am a social coordinator for InterVarsity at the UA. Part of this job includes putting on events for the beginning of school. We had 50 and 75 people are our first two events. Which is pretty out of control, considering that half of them were new. And at a BBQ we hosted yesterday we gave out like 180 hamburgers. I met so many awesome new people that I decided I want to be friends with, whether or not they want to be my friend is another matter...haha

But yeah, God's awesome and I'm stoked for what he's going to do for the rest of the year! 

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm excited for you guys for what God is going to do this year, and I'm even more excited that I get to partner with you through prayer and financial support. Go and be the salt of the earth and the light of the world.