Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Observation Tuesday: Volume 12

Yet again, I am posting Observation Tuesday on Wednesday. Fail. We'll get over it together.

1) I would like to say thank you to my 10th Grade Spanish Teacher. I owe her my greatest debt of gratitude as I have now been able to use my Spanish with a number of patients I've had. Last week I served as a translator for a patient and a doctor for an informed consent! It's a little outrageous that I had to do that, but it's still fun to do.

2) This morning, after work, I went to Auto Zone to have them run the check engine diagnostic test on my car. The employee proceeded to tell me my car was weird, I should get the tinting fixed on my window because the tape job was not great and all about his car purchase history. All quite unnecessary, but entertaining I guess.

3) My check engine light is still on and I already tried tightening the gas cap like they told me. Any other ideas?

4) The best matron of honor in the world is currently booking the bachlorette party villa in Scottsdale, I thought I could not be more excited about my wedding week than I already was, but I am now!

5) 108 days til I get married :)

No comments: