Observations for today:
- I really, just, cannot do flying pigeon. I love going to a yoga class in which is am challenged by the poses, this morning I went to one such class. Check out this link to see the pose I will be practicing in my bedroom before I go to bed tonight...
- I've been loving this song (Marathon by Tennis) lately. More of her music is on my iTunes wish-list.
- Wedding planning would definitely be easier if you were in the same city, or state, as your event. Thank goodness for great moms, the internet and email!
- One day, watching the weather, I saw a curious thing. The weather report said "dusty" for Wednesday. I thought to myself, that is not weather... but I have now realized, in West Texas, it certainly is. The sky was brown and the winds were strong today.
- I really really have a love/hate relationship with the books I'm reading right now. The problem is that both of them I am reading right now are SO good!
- The Wildcats have made me proud! Sweet 16! Unfortunately I have to work this Thursday so I will be depending on the fiance for text updates...