Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break 2011!

One benefit of being with a teacher is that even though I don't get the holidays off I still feel like they're holidays. My handsome man came in last Monday and just flew out this morning back to Tucson and I'm back to the grind tomorrow evening.

It was excellent to be able to hang out for a whole week in the same place! Fortunately, we were super productive this past week. We got Seth's wedding suit, found a potential house, sat outside, ate delicious food, froze at a sunrise Easter service, and even went on a date. We saw Water for Elephants. Based on a fantastic book I read this summer, the movie didn't disappoint. I was not thrilled with the choice of actors (R. Patz doesn't appropriately express emotion), and it didn't completely capture the book but it was neat to see the story on screen.


Now, I just have to go through the next 2 weeks before heading back to AZ to see my man again!

No comments: