Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food!

My bff recently posted a blog about food. I told her that was part of the reason we were best friends because honestly, I spend a lot of time thinking about food. I finish a breakfast of fresh mango, kuchen and coffee and I'm already planning my lunch. My sister, a few of my cousins and I have a recipe email exchange. And my cooking bookmark folder never gets any smaller since I add about 10 recipes a week. I have also started taking pictures of my food to remember, so for your enjoyment here are a few meals my husband and I have made, with links.

#1 Parmesan Baked Tilapia, sauteed asparagus and cous cous
Really easy and you're getting your omega 3s!#2 Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
These are DELICIOUS. Thank you Joy the Baker for the good you have brought in my life

#3 French Bread (recipe in my Better Homes and Garden cookbook)
I made these the day my husband got his wisdom teeth out (if you have a few minutes watch Seth after dentist), which was kind of mean considering he couldn't eat the crust. It's best right after you cook it, and my technique could be better, but at least it looks good.

#4 Grilled Chicken Breasts with Peaches and Coriander and Lemon dressing
This was made by my fantastic husband. Pretty phenomenal. Unfortunately the recipe can't be shared. And by can't I mean its in our Canadian Living Barbeque cookbook and I'm too lazy to type it up. If you really want it, email me.

There you have it, a glimpse in to our lives via what we eat for dinner/breakfast.

No comments: