Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Observation Tuesday: Thanksgiving Edition

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. It's Wednesday. But I worked yesterday so this is when I got to it. Today's edition is going to be a list of completely random things I am thankful for.

1. Modern IV Pumps. I am really glad I don't have to calculate drip rates like my mom did when she first started.
2. Ovens. I love baking and it would not be nearly as easy without an oven.
3. My Droid. I feel uber-connected with it and love being able to skype from my phone :)
4. Speaking of Skype. I am incredibly thankful for this wonderful invention that lets me talk to my sister and see my nephew even though they're on the other side of the world.
5. Felt. I used it to make a super cute craft flower. I'll blog about this later.
6. Planes. Especially the one my fiance is on right now!
7. People with positive attitudes. Especially those I'm around all the time, my friends and my patients. Having a positive attitude makes all the difference I think and makes life much more pleasant.
8. Jiffy corn bread mix. Without it corn bake, my favorite Thanksgiving recipe, would not be possible.
9. My straightener. Very superficial, but I love how soft and shiny it makes my hair feel and it's lasted for 4 years now. Very impressive.
10. Friends and family. Obviously.

and finally - I am thankful that I can now let my Christmas spirit enter full swing into my life.