Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Observation Tuesday: Volume 9

First of all..WHAT? It's Tuesday again? I was just going to post some random blog and then I thought to myself, what day is it? and to my shock I realized it was already Tuesday. After a super relaxing holiday weekend filled with family time (family-in-law time?), I worked last night and ran errands all yesterday and then BAM! the week is gone.

So here are my observations:
1. Those cinnamon pita chips must be covered in crack because I am seriously addicted to them. I am not a huge chip eater but I went through this bag in about 12 hours. Seriously, pick a bag up asap. They might also be delicious with a cream cheese dip of some sort. I will try that next time I get some if I don't eat them all before I get home to the kitchen.
2. I love living in my new home. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be marrying into a family I love. And the bonus that they love me enough to let me live with them.
3. I still don't really like Turkey. I prefer ham.
4. Always check the Target dollar bin. I went yesterday and got part of a craft project I'm working on for $1 when the same thing I needed was $5 at Wal-Mart. Beat that!
5. CHRISTMAS E-MAILS START TOMORROW. HOORAY! If you have any questions about Christmas you are dying to know the answer to, and are too lazy to google it yourself leave me a comment and I will answer it in my e-mails!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

#3 -- ME TOOOOOO!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.