Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Observation Tuesday: Volume 10


1) Some cooking education for you: wholemeal flour is the English term for whole wheat flour.
2) As much as I love love love Christmas music, I like that the pressure is off after Christmas and I can again freely listen to whatever I want. Yes I know, I am pressuring myself, buuut just go with it.
3) It's coldish here and I am not mentally prepared for it.
4) I enjoy buying Christmas stuff post-holidays. You cannot beat 75% off a bunch of stuff for next year.
5) Want to smile and also have an annoying song stuck in your head ALL DAY LONG? Watch this.
6) That's all I've got today.
7) Oh, if you're my sister, get on skype!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks a lot for the obnoxious song. "Baby Monkey, Baby Monkey..." Dang you! It's ok. I still love you.