Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Observation Tuesday: Volume 16

1) Being robbed is super inconvenient/pretty depressing/annoying. Our house was broken into this past weekend and the robbers did a number. They got most of our electronics (except the giant old TV we were trying to sell on Craigslist), my husband's guitar, some of his clothes (including a pair of underwear), and my makeup.

2) I am incredibly grateful for several things in this though. First, we have renters' insurance! Praise the Lord! They didn't destroy anything in our house. They didn't find my old HP laptop in the closet. I still feel safe in my house. It happened at a time where I was able to come home from work early. We have pictures on Facebook.

3) Carrot muffins are delicious.

4) I don't really like parsley, although I love this recipe for Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms in spite of it.

5) We truly live in an electronic age. We got a copy of our police report online.

6) I've never prayer for someone to be an idiot before, but I'm hoping the people that took our stuff are stupid enough to try and pawn it or put it on craigslist!

p.s. sorry this is kind of a debbie downer

No comments: