Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wedding Scrapping


I've had "organize wedding memorabilia" on my to do list for about 6 months now. I had all these cards, papers, invites leftover from our big day that I wanted to save somehow.

Since Christmas this is about the only crafty thing I've done so far, but I'm pretty happy with it.


I mostly kept cards I either a) liked or b) had sentimental value. I also threw in our invitation, the words to the song my cousin played in the wedding (that he used and gave to use), my dad's outline for the service and our program with the crossword puzzle.


Now, to understand this last one, you must know the movie Hot Rod. My husband loves it, as does one of the guys that was our groomsmen. The whole "have fun being married to SATAN!" is a direct quote.

I got completely sappy reminiscing about the events surrounding our wedding and how many fantastic people were around us for our big day. Being married is totally the best and I'm so glad our wedding was the best too.

No comments: