Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bluegrass in Benson

Last Friday I went to a bluegrass festival in Benson, AZ to watch some of my friends play. It was awesome.

We were the youngest people there by 20 years and were stared at as we walked in. I think the old people there thought we were out to cause trouble or something. There were so many interesting people there! I just wanted to walk around and take pictures of people, but I also didn't want to be that creepy, so I decided not to.

Here are some pictures that I did take:

the girls: Dorian Wells


This group of gentlemen had just finished on a 30 city tour of Holland. huh
The group we went with :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how I thought I was hiding my food from the picture, but now you can just clearly see that I was trying to hide it. Dang it.