Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: A picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts. I'm choosing to write facts about myself.


1. My dream job would be an organizer. A professional life organizer. That or a nurse who got to go around and just make people feel better by doing massages, yoga, aromatherapy or guided relaxation.

2. At some point in my life I want to work as a barista just so I can legitimately become a coffee snob.

3. A girl I babysat once told me my moles make me look like a pepperoni pizza.

4. I keep 3 calendars up to date all the time. one in my purse, one on my desk, and one in gmail. overkill? yes. do I care? no.

5. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth and I also consistently win Starburst unwrapping competitions.

1 comment:

Glacier Dreaming said...

I learned several things about you just now.