Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Challenge: Day 3

I've got pumpkin bars in the oven, a pumpkin spice candle burning and had to wear a sweater out of my house this morning. I'm feeling the love of fall. Now on to day 3.

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol

Well, as far as drugs are concerned in the medical sense I am a proponent of them. I give them to people every day at work, after all. However, I'm guessing this is not what the question is asking. In the recreational sense I am against them. Plain and simple I don't like the idea of a mind altering substance entering my body. On the other hand, I think drinking alcohol within moderation is perfectly okay as long as it's not something you take to an extreme or are tempted by. However, I think enjoying a beverage while out with friends on the weekend is totally okay.

No comments: