Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Grey vs. Gray

I think grey is the English spelling. And gray is well, the American, way.

But anyways. That's beside the point. Although I admit the title is misleading here because it would seem as though that is the whole point of the post. I lied. It's not.

This is the point:I painted my bedroom concrete gray. Thanks, Martha Stewart, for the color! I'm pretty spastic when it comes to deciding colors. I originally had bought samples and painted swatches of 2 different shades of gray. This morning I went to home depot and bought this sample. I went back 2 hours later and bough 2 gallons, taped off my room and went to town! 5 hours later this is what I got & I'm completely smitten. I'm going to end up decorating with whites, blacks and splashes of blues/greens. I'll keep you guys updated as that happens :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

I hear gray is the chic new color in interior design. I've seen people take old chairs and repaint them gray for accent pieces. Looks good!
-Meg Harris