Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Happy Dual Personality

Dinner is in the oven. It's rosemary chicken legs with roasted veggies. I had planned on making it just for Seth and I and now it's going to be for dinner with some of our friends. This is our fourth meal with friends this weekend. The extroverted me is so happy right now.

I also have had some time with Jesus, some gym time, gotten a few errands done, and some meals just for my husband and me. The introverted me is pretty content as well.

source

P.S. in the midst of writing this I set off the fire alarm. A little smoke never hurt anyone right?
P.P.S. Seth and I set up our tent today in the backyard (that's the picture). our first trip with it is in 2 weeks and we didn't want to look like idiots when we set it up. Aren't you proud, Trisha?

2 comments:

Trisha Carlson said...

so proud - I wouldn't want my sister looking like an idiot, either.

Keep practicing, because this summer we'll have a race to see who can set their tent up faster. The trick is, each couple will have to incorporate a child under the age of 3.

Glacier Dreaming said...

Dad and I will win the speed contest every time. :Old age and cunning wins over youth and beauty!"