Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I love: morning rounds

This post maybe should be dedicated to how much I love Sprouts! Really, their produce cannot be beat (at least around here), their bulk spice section is the new love of my life and its the only place I can get everything bars. (I don't know what they're actually called but they taste like peanut butter and are awesome).

Last week I got a coupon in my inbox for FREE Ozery Morning Rounds. (Another reason I love sprouts - coupons for free stuff). Anywho, this last Monday after I got done locking my keys in my car at the gym after work and having to call my roadside assistance so they would come unlock my car an hour later I decided to pick mine Morning Rounds up and I may have just fallen in love with them. They're like a pita, sort of, but with no pocket, and they're smaller and fatter, but not by much. Weird description, but I thoroughly enjoy them. This particular kind is cranberry, but they also had an apple spice option. I've eaten them just toasted with no topping so far, but I'm thinking a little apricot preserves would be delicious. yummo

2 comments:

Trisha Carlson said...

and Sprouts will continue to send you coupons as long as you shamelessly endorse them and their products on your blog

Glacier Dreaming said...

yum