Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

A Public Declaration of How Awesome My Husband Is On His Birthday

Today my husband is turning 24. And I would like to take the opportunity to share with you just a few of the reasons is awesome.
  • He fired me from doing dishes. I may not use the most sanitary tactics and upon seeing me do this he simply fired me. Awesome.
  • Speaking of the kitchen, scrambled eggs are his forte! they're the best when he makes them
  • He eats all of the stuff I make him, even when I put green bell peppers in it....
  • Seth is always up for adventure i.e. our first backpacking trip together, camping, water gun fights with friends, new restaurants!
  • He tolerates me, even when I'm exhausted after work or prancing around the house in my tights.
  • Family is incredibly important to him, both his family and my family.
  • He is willing to do all the driving.
  • Bottom line, he's incredibly attractive.
  • He's super tall. I can put anything is any cabinets in our house and I don't need any sort of stool or ladder!
  • He is definitely the leader of the marriage. I come up with the crazy ideas, but he okays them.

To you today, Seth, Happy Happy Birthday! I hope this is the first of many I get to spend as your wife!

2 comments:

Mountain Man Wannabe - CbtloG said...

Hurrah to you, Seth! I agree with Angie that you are awesome and I'm glad you are married to my daughter. As she said, may it be the first of many birthdays as husband & wife.

Mountain Man Wannabe - CbtloG said...

Hurrah to you, Seth! I agree with Angie that you are awesome and I'm glad you are married to my daughter. As she said, may it be the first of many birthdays as husband & wife.