Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Snapshot Sunday: August 12th

I'm back in Texas for the wedding of my brother-in-law & sister-in-law. They just started dating before our wedding & we were there for their engagement (for which I made this cheesecake) in April. I couldn't be happier for them! Here are the pictures of my week. 

This precious girl rolled over this week. It was exhausting.

We got this sign in at work, I appreciated it.

This little man is a delight. 
I think he may have been saying "no water in it" (it being his mac and cheese)

I love the library.

I brought my brand new sister-in-law coffee this morning of her wedding (Friday)
It may have been weird when the barista called this out....

Two of my favorite people: (Grand)Nana and my other adorable niece (Rahel)

The fantastic groom's cake at the wedding (like his actual van)

Breakfast this morning with some cousins & an uncle! I love family

I'll leave you with this gorgeous picture of the bride & groom. Love them 

No comments: