Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snapshot Sunday: March 24

I had some beautiful moments this week. Seattle has been spoiling us with a few sunny days. Living in a place that is mostly cloudy makes me appreciate the partially cloudy/sunny days a bit more.

Monday: Love the light coming through the clouds
. 
Took myself on a picnic for studying.
it was colder than I anticipated but being outside for a little bit was refreshing
At Cupcake Royale, I opted not to get a cupcake
instead I got salted caramel cupcake ice cream in a bacon crack cookie sandwich
truly that amazing
Table at cupcake royale with friends
My second attempt at flowers.

At Liberty Bar on Friday evening
Had a fantastic gin cocktail and good sushi/sashimi
A gorgeous evening!

This week I've got one day of work and family coming in town. Hope the rest of your Sunday is awesome

No comments: