Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Dinner


I realize that Easter was a few days ago. However, I was not as on top of this post as I should have been. On Sunday, my trusty sous chef (my husband) and I prepared an easter feast for a group. It was really fun. Here is what I made:


Creamy Deviled Eggs from M.Stew
Strawberry and Spinach Salad with 
candied walnuts from my Mom (sort of like this one)
 Scalloped Potatoes from T.Flo
Raspberry and Peach Crisp (adapted from my old recipe)


The most helpful thing when prepping dinner was that I had to be super organized. I made the cookies and hard boiled the eggs the day before. Also, I cooked dinner at someone else's house so I had to bring all the ingredients and measured out things the night before. My husband said Easter was a good holiday to start with because it's not up to par with Thanksgiving or Christmas, so I feel a little bit more ready to tackle something else. 

No comments: