Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Observation Tuesday: Volume 47

My heart is hurting today thinking about those affected by the bombing at the Boston Marathon. I checked my twitter while in a museum yesterday in Austin I found out within minutes what had happened. Social media and technology never cease to amaze me. It seems that twitter even played a small part in good things happening amidst the tragedy at the Boston Marathon (from NBC news).

On a more pleasant note, here is a picture of a started rabbit in a sink.

I love tumblr accounts with interesting pictures of people, my latest favorite is this Humans of New York account. Seeing portraits of those just out and about on normal days really moves me for some reason.

And inside the household of a family with a one year hold, Reasons my Son is Crying. Description from the site: "All the many completely logical reasons that children cry". "

No comments: