Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Dinner, Lately

When I'm cooking dinner I often forget to take pictures. I'm too hungry by the time I start cooking so I just plow through the recipe and before I know it I'm eating and haven't documented it at all. Which, I need to do sometimes.

Anyway, I thought I'd share links to a few delicious meals I've made lately.

Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg. I served it with Trader Joe's apple chicken sausage. The husband was a huge fan. Totes gluten free too.

Cheesy Broccoli Orzo. Really easy and I loved this. Perfect combination of pasta and cheese.

Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas. I made this and ended up having a few people over for dinner and they both were impressed. I skipped the chili because I am a spice wimp. Also totes gluten free.

What have you made for dinner lately?

No comments: