My husband declared these the perfect mixture of crunch and chewy. Then he wondered how I made them without flour. I said oats and science. I can't explain the science part though.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
from tasty kitchen
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment papers.
2) Stir together oats and baking soda with a fork. Using a mixer, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla for 3-5 minutes. With a wooden spoon stir in oats and baking soda, then chocolate chips.
3) Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, put dough onto baking sheets. Bake for 10-11 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!