Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Road Trippin'

As you probably know, my husband and I drove cross country from Lubbock, TX to Coram, MT. Our route took us through the panhandle of Oklahoma, to Denver, CO, along the Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park, camping in the Tetons, stopping/napping in Yellowstone National Park and finally to Coram. We had some lovely picnic places, ate a lot of pb & js, and listened to some new music. I also did some crosswords and slept. Fantastic. Enjoy these pictures. 

OKLAHOMA where the wind blows free! 

 Memorial Park in Colorado

Wash Park in Denver with one of my BFFs, T Hack

Orange Italian Soda, Iced Soy Late, Iced Lavender Mashmallow Mate 
(and a hot one, which sounds gross but is quite tasty) at Wash Perk in Denver.  

Along the Trail Ridge Road

My soy latte from Old Town Coffee in Lander, WY.
I definitely recommend it if you're in the area :)

 Our campsite at Colter Bay in the Tetons. 

The view from our campsite 

One of our very few self-portraits 

In Yellowstone (with Timothy)

No comments: