Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snapshot Sunday: January 20

My parents and nephew are currently visiting from Montana. It's so fun spending time with them in our turf. 
Seth and I found dollar tacos at a place close by for the win.

Snow on a walk. There wasn't snow anywhere else so I'm thinking someone brought it with :)

A foggy walk to work

GUM WALL! My mom found a swedish flag. There was also a marriage proposal.

At Chinese food. 
Love going with my dad because he can order us the good stuff in Mandarin.

At Pike Place!

Feeding the wildfowl illegally at Greenlake. 

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love this post. Somehow it all comes together to be really great. Have you heard of Delancey? I read the owner's blog kind of obsessively (orangette.blogspot.com) and want to go there badly, but would love to live vicariously through you two :)

Angela said...

Yes! that place is on my list of restaurants to go to! Thanks for sharing the blog link, it's on my list now too.