Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

Time for my annual goal setting! Hurrah
  • Read 24 books, 6 of which are to make myself a better person
  • Start a book club
  • Really apply for grad school (and take classes for school in the fall)
  • Go to Turkey & Greece
  • Go to Portland and the Oregon Coast, take Seth to Vancouver
  • Go skiing with Seth
  • Make healthy activities more a way of life (hike lots! yoga! walk around! bike!)
  • Get my OCN certification
  • Be a better wife
  • Do more crafts (to make it measurable I'll say 6)
  • Read my Bible every day
  • Join a small group; find and cultivate community
  • Figure out how I want to make my diet healthier. I've been reading a lot about healthy eating and diets and really want to peg down what that looks like for me.
I'm still working on this some but this is what I've got for now. Do you have any goals for 2013?

No comments: