Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Observation Tuesday: Volume 27

Can you believe a man jumped TWENTY FOUR MILES from space down to earth? Felix Baumgartner broke the sound barrier on Sunday after leaping out of a little capsule and falling to earth. Apparently his glove was broken and his hand swelled up to twice it's size during the jump. I knew he survived when I read about it and was still totally freaked out when I watched the video. Check out this link from Huff Post. I would have pooped my pants or vomited, or both. He did neither.

Funny link for this week? 45 Pictures of Scared Bros in a Haunted House. Hilarious

Also, I would like to give a shout out to my best friend. Not only did she run a half marathon yesterday morning, she then had her appendix out that night. So hardcore. Props to you, Sarah!

No comments: