Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: October 7

What a lovely week it's been. It's finally feeling like fall here with crisp air and a few changing leaves. And we just got back from a quick overnight camping trip to Olympic National Park. We loved it and can't wait to get back and explore a different part of the park. Enjoy my photos from this week

A lunch plate I made myself at the beginning of the week.
Best part, the farmers market cheese I'm obsessed with.

Homemade pizza on Tuesday. 
It's Hawaiian, the only kind we both love.

At Rialto Beach in Olympic National Park!
After we set up our campsite 1/2 mile away we headed back and made breakfast
burritos for dinner and in the morning we headed back for oatmeal.
I was a bit chilly

A lovely afternoon snack at Renaissance in Port Angeles.
They feature local, organic food, tea and coffee and you sit outside and enjoy the view of the water. I will definitely go back when we're in the area


On our hike up Hurricane Ridge Hill in Olympic National Park. 
Definitely a different look from Glacier, but beautiful in a different way.
The mountains in the part all look about the same height and on the other side of the park
you can see Canada (Vancouver Island). 

On our drive back, we saw this creepy head in the car in front of us.
Too good to pass up

Hope you have a lovely upcoming week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need to go to that Renaissance cafe. Also, I LOVE Whole Living magazine!