Worst part? Probably getting robbed, twice. Which is why I don't have any pictures from before April... Anyway, here is the list of goals from last year and my evaluation of them.
- Read 25 books (8 of which are fiction)
- I read 45, 10 of which 17 of which were fiction but not necessarily written as personal advice, which is what I meant.
- Work out most days a week for 1 hour each day, do yoga once a week
- Mostly accomplished. Yoga has been more consistent since being in Seattle, thanks to an abundance of Living Socials and Groupons.
- Evaluate purchases before I make them
- Eh, not so much. Moving put a damper on this situation.
- Successfully grow an herb
- Nope. Need to work on this
- Watch less than an hour of TV a day; spend more time outside
- Definitely spent more time outside, especially over the summer in Montana and it was glorious. TV watching was probably more than an hour a day on days I watched to my obsession with How I Met Your Mother in Netflicx
- Again, moving made this challenging.
- Devote myself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
- Better than before but need to work on it
- Figure out what it means to invest in relationships
- Not measurable but I did work on this
- National Chemo Certification course
- Apply for grad school by 2012
- Modified, I'll be taking classes that will apply to grad school this year but not officially in a program yet.
Visit to Seattle back in April to interview and scope out the city
From our road trip from TX to Montana.
First annual TEAS reunion trip: Sparkle Motion!
Seth's younger brother got married in August in Lubbock, TX
So fun to add another girl to the Knox clan and celebrate with the family
We moved to Seattle! Our first hike to Snow Lake.
Christmas in Montana 2012!
We got to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family,
Such a blessing