Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Observation Tuesday: Volume 51

Today I would officially like to declare that I am terrible at making things even sizes, particularly baked goods. Those are the honey & ginger cookies I made for some amazing ice cream (that is coming soon to the blog!). In the original blog I looked at these cookies are adorable, 2 inch squares; perfectly measured, even sides, evenly baked. I am obviously not that talented. There was even a ruler involved. 

Maybe next time I'll try harder. 

Seth and I are going to Turkey and Greece this summer. One week in each place and I need suggestions. So if you've been there and have advice, let me know. 

One link for you: Bill Murray Stories. People share their heart-warming, hilarious encounters with Bill Murray. This makes me appreciate him even more. 

No comments: