Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Snapshot Sunday: May 19

Yet another fun filled week here in Seattle; less Sunny but still awesome. This is two weeks worth of pictures since last week we celebrated Mother's Day.

Leftover lunch with KP.
This awesome sandwich? Brioche, eggplant spread, avocado, parmesan cheese. 

Hike up to Poo Poo Point. This is where hang gliders often take off.

Playful pancakes. 
Really excited about these. 

Visit to the EMP on a Sunday afternoon with friends.

We had a friend here for a few days so I got to be a tourist in my own city again.
I love Pikes Place.

At Von Trapps. A bar with bocce ball INSIDE.

Fresh flowers bought at Pikes for $5. Win

A fantastic breakfast.
I got brioche french toast with crumble topping and rhubarb compote on top.
Crumble topping on french toast is brilliant.

Bingo night our small group from church hosted.
We raised money for charity and I told some cheesy jokes. It was great.


No comments: