Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snapshot Sunday: December 9

Highlight of these week is my in-laws visiting! I love having out of town guests because a) it's fun, b) I love my in-laws, c) gives me a chance to be a tourist in my own city.

We went to Dick's Drive In
It's on Esquires "most life changing burger" list, the burgers are $1.25 and you pay .05 cents for ketchup....

Went to the Seattle Art Museum (SAM) for free on their First Thursdays.

My favorite sculpture.

Family!

I learned tons about chocolate on the Theo Factory tour. 

View of Downtown from West Seattle. Love this city!

Pasteries (aka butter and sugar) from Bakery Nouveau

Tree at Pike Place

Finally, our tree at home! Its officially Christmastime.

I'm quite happy with the real tree. Thanks for the input! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun!!! It's great to have in-laws around :)